Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What this is about

A decade ago I began drinking. At 40, I started something most people begin in their teens and quit in their 40's. Or not -- and they die of some horrible disease. Ok, that's a bit much, but that sort of polarized thinking has typified my life. So, there it is.

Anyway, a couple years ago my sweet lover began drinking too. You know, what I drink is fairly boring. Beer, I blog about it on Sunday Beer Club, wine? well maybe. Martini's... I used to blog about it... but what can you say about a large gin martini EVERY NIGHT? But, my sweet lover, she likes various incarnations of drinks, and so I thought I'd keep track of what I serve her, and what her reactions are her.

So, that's what this is about. Drinks I make for my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment